Anyone who knows me, knows that I like to watch real-life medical shows. Like Maternity Ward & Babies:Special Delivery are a couple I've been watching lately. In the meantime, I've had to tone it down, though, because the girls have seen more than they should, and give birth themselves pretty regularly throughout the week, helping each other push and so on.....well, today, during Kimmi's nap, Becca was occupied with some books, so i thought I would see what was on TLC. Well, Trauma: Life in the ER was on...that used to be one of my favorites, but it got to be too graphic for me to watch around the girls... well, I was watching for a couple minutes, and there was a guy on a stretcher that came in, kinda moaning from his injury...and Becca comes over and says...Oh, that guy is having a baby, Mommy??.....uh.....uh.....how do I expain that one??????
So....I had to tell her that only girls have babies, not guys...she seemed to understand my feeble explanation...and told me that (guess who) Jarod doesn't have babies either..... :) I told her I was glad Jarod wasn't having babies. She then said "Jarod loves me so much Mommy"....and I told her I was glad...and then she told me she loved him too.....I asked her if Jarod loved Mommy..she said no...only her! oh well.....I can at least thank the Good Great Almighty Lord in heaven...she never mentioned having babies with Jarod!! I think I would have had a stroke!!!!

0 comments: