I have now been inducted into the land of "I told You So!!". Why? For years Kurt, (and others) have told me to remember to take my purse in out of the van, or, make sure I lock the doors of the van etc. Well...I got a phone call this morning from the Cannon Falls police department. They had my purse!! Apparantly, it had been stolen out of my vehicle and discarded outside the end of our building. My neighbor came over, and told me she found it, and the contents scattered all over the place, so she called the police, they came and picked it up, and called me. I am very grateful..the only thing that was stolen was the cash I had, which was only approx. $30. So, I'm glad I don't have to replace my credit card, or debit card, or drivers liscense etc.

I feel so violated. I'll never understand being so desperate for something, (money or whatever), that I would break in to someones car, or home, or anywhere, and steal from them. I just don't get it!

Well...lesson learned.....I will now lock my van, and bring my purse in always!!

0 comments: