Wow, I look at my last post...I really sounded pretty depressed didn't I. tee hee, It wasn't really that bad!

The girls and I are getting ready to head to the park. It's a beautiful day out today, its warm, but not humid, which is rare these days. I just love being home with them. I know I've said that before, but I really just can't put into words how I feel. I've tried the stay-at-home thing before, and I always felt like I couldn't do it, and returned to work. And I'm not sure why...did I feel like I wasn't a good enough Mom? did I need to accomplish more in my career? what?? Well, I always wanted to be a Branch Manager, and once I became one, I did it...it's done, I've reached a goal I wanted to reach, now I can feel content with my career...?? Or is it different because the girls are older, and more interactive? I don't know the reason, but it doesn't even really matter what it is, because I love this time with them, and I wouldn't trade it in for anything. It sometimes feels like it's borrowed, precious time. And in reality, it is....we are not sure of tomorrow...plus, they won't stay 2 and 4 forever...they grow in leaps and bounds every day. Becca is learning to write her alphabet...Kimmi's drawings are becoming more detailed...Yesterday we were in the van, and we pulled in to the grocery store parking lot, which is next to the video store. They recently painted the front of the video store, from gray to red. Becca shouted "hey mommy, the movie store changed colors...it's red!!" Can you belive that..she's so smart, so observant! (either that, or we rent way to many movies :) )

Anyways...I treasure each moment, and even in the frustrating times, when I want to pull my hair out, kick and scream like the best of 'em....I still love being Becca and Kimmi's stay-at-home Mommy!!

0 comments: