The girls pedaled their bikes today! Yeah!!!! It's a start! As I type this, they are in bed, crying for Daddy...they are so tired, and they have been misbehaving all evening, so they are in bed for the night! It's funny, whenever I discipline them, they cry for Daddy, if Kurt disciplines them, they cry for Mommy..the other morning, we both sent Becca to her room, and she was in there crying for Gramma...it was too funny!!

I'm excited...I won a contest from Women of Faith, and just got a prize package in the mail...and one of the things in it was a devotional book written by the 6 ladies that make up the Women of Faith team...I absolutely love it. And the timing is so God..because the night before, I was telling Kurt that I wanted to find a devotional that I liked, and would actually do...and this one is perfect. How cool! I also got a Point of Grace CD, (I love Point of Grace), another book, a mouse pad, and notepad. I was so excited!!

Well, better go comfort Becca...she's really laying it on thick tonight...she is such a drama queen!

0 comments: