
My thoughts about life.
"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener."
"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains
in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from
me you can do nothing."
"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now
remain in my love. If you obey my commands, you will
remain in my love."
"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his
life for his friends."
taken from John 15:1; John 15:5; John 15:9,10a; and John 15:13.
The verse that sticks out to me is "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."
Without God, I can do nothing..nadda..zippo...then why am I compelled to try so many times?? I sometimes lead worship at church...I feel so inadequate....like i'm not nearly good enough...well duh..i'm not good enough, but WITH the Lord, I am able, more than able to lead, to sing beautifully before my Father...He helps me, as long as I allow Him to reside in me, then together, we can do it...if I don't allow Him to use me, than I am but a mere, pitiful singer, attempting to lead His people in some songs...
How often do we try to do things on our own?? Let the Lord help, so that we may bear much fruit!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment