I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. We had a very relaxing time at Kurt's Grandma's. (And the dog traveled just fine)

Lot's has been happening around here...the biggest news is that Kimmi has been wearing panties through the night, with NO ACCIDENTS!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! Another milestone passed! She is so proud of herself when she wakes up dry :) And I am so proud of her too!

The other day, the girls had a friend over. She is 3. They were in their bedroom playing, and I was getting myself ready, we were going to open gym at the community center. Well, out comes Kimmi, saying Josie hit her. So I went in and said to them all to play nice, no hitting, and walked out, to finish getting ready. Well, moments later, I overhear my little Becca say..."Now Josie....Jesus wouldn't want us to hit each other, Jesus says to Love each other...so you guys have to hug now"....(i couldn't see, but I'm assuming they hugged), cause then Becca said," okay..all better
now! " I thought that was so cute!

I know there's more to write about, but I have a house full of toddlers at the moment, and they are finishing lunch, which my moments of refuge are just about over :) Until next time...... :) May you have peace!! (and quiet) :)

0 comments: