Today the girls and I went to open gym. We walked there, as it's only about a block away, and it was so refreshing!! They were having a rough morning, so getting out of the house was good for all of us. I can't wait until it gets warmer, and we can be out much more!!
I got a phone call from my best friend last night. Boy...it's so funny...no matter how much time goes by, we still can pick up a conversation, like we've been talking all along...it's neat! Of course, she isn't going to think its so neat when she gets her phone bill....I think we talked for an hour and a half! oops! :)
The girls discovered yesterday that if you use too much hairspray...the result is crunchy hair. I braided Becca's hair, and she kept disappearing...every few moments she would come back and ask me how she looked...and I didn't realize it until about the 3rd time..that it wasn't water that was making her hair appear wet..it was hairspray! MY hairspray!!! Once it started to dry, and got crunchy...she wasn't happy with it at all! So...needless to say, they got a bath last night..with an extra long shampoo job :)
I must go now...as they are yelling back and forth about who knows what..but kimmi is screaming no, and becca is screaming yes...back and forth...back and forth...so guess what....??? NAP TIME!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts about life.


0 comments:
Post a Comment