I just wanted to let anyone out there, that may be reading this..that you can post comments. I know that when you click on it, it says you have to become a member, but you don't. Just click where it says post anonymously. I know it says my blog doesn't allow that..but go ahead..it does.

So....leave me a comment....let me know you're out there!!

~kari

2 comments:

Chip Sanders said...

{{{{KARI}}}} Your girls are getting sooo big! I sure hope we can find a time to meet up SOMEWHERE this year (y'all are always welcome!). I love the outfits and ROFLed so loud when I saw Kurt all dressed up! I can only imagine what it was like trying to get him to put it on AND let you take a picture!

Great blog sweetie!

Rebekah
http://www.xanga.com/midwestmomma

Anonymous said...

Dad here - just wanted you to know that I was here!!!!! And I am SO proud of Becca for the "nose" trick!! GOTCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya