This past week, My sister, and her husband, and my neice and nephew traveled from Michigan to come vacation here with us. It was so great having them here. The girls LOVED having their cousins here, and were very sad to see them go. (I admit..they weren't the only sad ones...)

We spent a lot of time swimming at the hotel pool, we went to the Minnesota Childrens Museum, which was a LOT of fun...and ate dinner out, it was a really nice week. I'm glad they were able to get a chance to come visit.

On another note...I still have terrible vertigo. I've been going to this type of therapy...called Vestibular Rehab, it won't cure it..but it's supposed to help with the symptoms...if you ask me, it's just getting worse!! but..I'll hang in there a couple more times...and if I don't see improvement soon.....I'm outta there!!!

It's a hot day out today..which is why I'm at the computer and not out in the sun. I'm going to have to give it up soon though...the girls want their pool up, so I'm going to have to force myself out in the humidity, and 90 degree heat..and let them enjoy their summer!! It won't be so bad..and the bonus is, I'm getting a nice tan :)

Have a good Day!!!!!

0 comments: