My name is Kari...and I'm an addict......

WHAT??? You are probably looking at your screen, mouth open..wondering what in the world could I possibly be talking about...well...i've only tried it once, but I can guarantee I'll do it again...the rush I experienced was incredible....


oh...yeah...what was I talking about...nothing harmful...I promise!! It's the store...the wonderful, low cost, modern we have everything your looking for store, and you can't possibly see it all in one visit - store.......IKEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went out yesterday with another couple to enjoy a day away, and they had been to this wonderland before, and wanted to take us there...and OH MY GOODNESS...... I am in love!!! I cannot get over the prices!! I sooooo can't wait to go back again!

While we were out having our day away, the girls spent the day with friends, they went shopping for Operation Christmas Child, which sends shoeboxes full of small gifts to children in other countries. Then they got to go swimming, and play at a friends house. They had a great day. Kurt and I , along with another couple got to go to Olive Garden, mmmmmm, and then to IKEA, and then another resturant for dessert...cheesecake, another mmmmmm...it was a wonderful day!!

Hope yours was good too!!!

0 comments: