It's always and adventure around here!! Well, I will be having a Total Abdominal Hysterectomy on Tues. April 19th. They will take my uterus and cervix, but I get to keep my ovaries :) So..no hormone replacement therapy!!
This past Sat. was the dance recital. The first dress rehersal went WONDERFUL! The next day...the ballet song was good, but Becca didn't do so good on the tap song...the final dress rehersal, we had complete melt down...so Kimmi performed in the show, and was excellent..and Becca cheered the girls on with all her gusto...and seemed almost relieved that she didn't have to perform. She's just not one to be the center of attention.
I will post some pictures later...I have a really bad headache, so this is all i'll post for now... hope everyone is having a good day!!

My thoughts about life.


1 comments:
I hope your surgery went well. We were all praying for you.
Post a Comment