Today has been awesome so far! I got to sing with another church's worship band, on a float in the Parade...it was soooooo much fun! The presence of God was there, and it was so evident as we pulled through the streets. All around the float, there were people from a few different churches in the city...and WOW! That was really neat! I totally believe God was glorified! I'm so blessed to have gotten to be a part of it.
The girls and Kurt walked in the parade too....they handed out candy..Kimmi made it 1/2 way, then had to ride on Daddy's shoulders, but Becca made it the whole time! I'm going to try and get someone to take a pic of us later...we all match..kinda corny, I know...but it doesn't happen very often...
Well, I just glanced over, and everyone's asleep. I think I'll take advantage of that, and take a little catnap myself :) I have to have my energy up for fireworks later!!
Happy Independance Day!!!

My thoughts about life.


0 comments:
Post a Comment