Not so secret...and not as hard as some may think.....
Okay...so we have a bajillion leftovers from the great Thanksgiving feast...and my wonderful Mother in Law has all these great ideas. One of them being, Turkey noodle soup. Yes! And I jumped right in saying I wanted to make the noodles homemade, just like my Grandma used to. So...I call my Mom...who wasn't very hopefull that these would turn out....(she almost wasn't going to give me the recipe)...she was sure I couldn't do it. BUT....
To everyones delight, including my own...we had homemade turkey noodle soup WITH homemade noodles!!! I DID IT!!!!!! I included in this post step by step progress, so that any of you doubters out there will know beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was accomplished!!
Thanksgiving was great...my inlaws were great...the food was great....everthing was wonderful!
God Bless.....and eat noodles!!

My thoughts about life.


0 comments:
Post a Comment