The worstest, nastiest, grossest,ickiest,longest....

night of my life...came on tues. evening, beginning around 9:30 pm. I got the stomach bug. Becca had it a week ago...Kimmi had it this past weekend..Kurt came home from work with it Tues. afternoon...and yup...I was hit with it that night. Oh my goodness!!!!!

A few fun facts.....

Gatoride...specifically purple gatoride....when spewed forth, is now blue...isn't that an amazing color change trick??

A 5yr old and a 7yr old can run a household when both parents are sick in bed with the flu. Now...don't underestimate their power...I'm not sure social services would have approved the condition of the home, or their breakfast...BUT...they made their own sandwhiches for lunch, and Kurt was able to get them dinner. And they survived!!

Lysol...in the pink can...really doesn't smell that bad..in fact, it smells quite nice.


Well...we are on the mend...I'm still trying to change my address back from the bathroom...but I did just manage to eat a banana..so there is progress!!

I hope you can avoid this at all cost!!

0 comments: