I got a baby bunny!! I'm so excited! I love it! I am not sure if it's a boy or girl yet....and I havn't really figured out a name yet either....but Kurt made it a cage today, (I actually did the screen part, and learned how to work the saw!!!!) Now Kurt is working on a little house for inside it's cage :) I love my bunny!! Malorie (the cat) is okay with it too...they sniffed each other up and down today, and were quite content to share my lap this afternoon!!
So....we went to the fair last night. The girls had dippin dots. I just love those!! The only thing I just simply cannot get over, is the fact that they don't have Elephant Ears....what's up with that???
I finally downloaded the pictures from Michigan...but I'll post those later...right now I'm holding my baby....so.....anyways.....Have A Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!!!!!

My thoughts about life.


3 comments:
WOW! Your bunny looks just like our Kosmo did! Kurt should remember that psychotic rabbit. Silly think loved to drink Koolaid. Enjoy your newest family member!
Elephant ears are sugar and cinnamon covered fried dough (and then add different toppings to that)....they are YUMMMMMMMY! Daisy is very adorable (that's originally what I was writing but Kari, don't you have a elephant ear maker?)
The bunny is so cute! And daisy is a great name.
Post a Comment