You know...even when the darkest storm seems to be heading your way...God is God....that never changes. You may look around you, and see nothing but mayhem...but God is God...always has been, always will be.
Being faced this last week with the threat of Breast Cancer, the lump, the removal..the waiting...I had a choice to make. Either Jesus was enough......or He wasn't. So many times our circumstances cloud our vision. We are human, it's bound to happen. But I learned a valuable lesson....the facts may be what they are....but His truth reigns. I chose to firmly plant my feet on the knowledge that Jesus is enough. He suffered so that I won't have to.
Now my wait is over. This lump is not cancer. There is an increased risk now that the next one could be....I could take that information, and begin to panic, worry, what if myself to pure madness...but then I would be disobeying what my God has told me. Facts are what they are!! But His truth tells me that I am okay...and will be in the future too!!
So friend, if you are facing a storm right now...take heart, and take truth to heart!! I am experiencing such peace..
It's so nice!

My thoughts about life.


0 comments:
Post a Comment