From bad...to worse

Today, there was a hearing to terminate parental right's for Cameron. I went....it's one step closer for him to be available for adoption....HOWEVER,

I was called into a meeting with Abby, (cameron's social worker) his lawyer, and his guardian....I was given a letter explaining why it wasn't in Cameron's best interest to be in our home anymore....yup...they went there....apparently, we have been a little too negative regarding his bio family...whatever....this is pure retaliation because we called a meeting with the director.

We don't know what's going to happen next. Kurt went right over to the Director's office, he of course didn't know what was going on....so...i'm losing hope....

i'm waiting to wake up from this terrible nightmare.....

1 comments:

Rebekah Sanders said...

What a bunch of crap. Sorry. But it is. Maybe if the state were to spend HALF the time actually helping kids who need it instead of harrassing great parents like you, the system wouldn't be so screwed up! Praying that you'll be able to keep your mouth shut, that God will give you peace and that Kurt doesn't have to punch anyone while you're there! Praying for you and waiting for an update...

Bek