Yes, I'm still alive

I have just been extremely busy. I will update as soon as I can :)

**Kurt won the biggest loser. But that's okay, I have made a great start, losing a total of 18 lbs! I'm not sad at all :) Although...why does his waist get smaller right away, and only my fingers??? How much fat could possibly be in my fingers????

2 comments:

Nancy Holte said...

He's a man, you are a woman. There will NEVER be equality in the area of weight loss. You might have equal rights but you'll never have equal weight loss. One of life's inequalities. I like to think we women are superior in other areas.

Unknown said...

women do lose weight in the weirdest places first!!! mine, I haven't figured it out just yet, but I am sure it won't be where I want it to be LOST forever!!! keep up the great work!!!