Okay...Okay...sorry it's been 2 days since the concert, and I'm just now getting to blogging about it.
Well, I have some pictures, but because I was a law abiding citizen, and didn't bring my camera, cause everything I read said not too...I didn't get very good pics. The lights really glared on my phone! I will post what I have!
I loved it!! Actually, only the old stuff. I really didn't care for the new stuff...plus, I was a little disappointed in Donnie. He was pretty vulgar, and crude, and I just really didn't think it was necessary! It was obvious that the group is aiming for a more mature audience with their newer songs and dancing....However, it was a riot to be there!!
A lot of the audience was my age...dressed in early 90's outfits with all the buttons and shirts from back then...I wore normal clothes...and YES, KURT WENT WITH ME!! He is truly THE best husband in the entire world!! Anyone I have talked to, says their dh's would never go...but mine loves me so much, that he joined me, in reliving my high school days :) Thanks so much honey, for taking me!!!!!!
They did 2 encores! When they said their goodbyes, Kurt's like, "are ya ready?", and I said, well, they didn't do Step by Step....right after that, they came back out..it was so cool. Then after that, they said real goodbyes, and Kurt stood up to leave, and I'm like, "they didn't do Hangin' Tough"...sure enough, out they came again and finished with that one!!
Joey's voice is definately lower. But still awesome...and John was shy as usual, he didn't do any of the talking. Donnie did most...but Danny did some, man he has some muscles..he even did some breakdancing!! lol.... Jordan...beautiful as ever!! I can't believe he can still hit those high notes!!!!
All in all, I'm glad I went...I don't think I would do it again...just not my taste anymore....but I will always love the "older" stuff...when they were truly 'New Kids on The Block'!!!

My thoughts about life.


0 comments:
Post a Comment