Here I sit amid boxes...today it's blankets/sheets/linens...where am I going to store these?? I'm thinking under the bed bins that I have..we'll see how that goes.
Lot's of things going on...I spent some time in the hospital..9 days! Yuk!! There are 2 different issues we are working on, Hydrocephalus (build up of spinal fluid) and complex migraine, (mimics a stroke). I visit my neurologist this friday, so hopefully we will have more of a game plan.
We are moved :) My blessed, wonderful, amazing, awesome, great, loving, caring, strong, resourceful, handsome husband got us moved, while I was in the hospital, with both girls having the stomach flu!! He truly is a gift!!
I actually got to shoot a bow & arrow last night...well, I guess you don't shoot the bow, but I'm not really sure how you say it then...anyways, we did Centershot at lifegroup last night...it was fun!! Centershot is a christian program using archery!
I was nervous at first, but really came to enjoy it. The ring finger on my right hand is numb...hhmmmm...is that supposed to happen? It probably only happens like to .001% of all people who participate, and we all know that if there is even the slightest hint of something...yup, it will happen to me :)
I'm way beyond ready for summer. I just could NOT believe we actually had snow last night...I don't dare look out my window yet today...I don't want to see all that beautiful dead brown grass covered up! :) I'd much rather see dead grass than the dreaded white stuff.
Okay....off to visit a friend in the hospital. Yup...actually doing the visiting this time.

My thoughts about life.


1 comments:
Kari! I finally found your blog again! I just signed on and made my own. Still figuring this out, I'm so sorry to hear about your hospital stay, I hope you are feeling better soon! Love, Kristie
Post a Comment