Becca begged me yesterday to watch our wedding video. So, last night, I got it out, and we watched some of it, not all of it, but up until the reception. She was giggling, and she got excited when she saw people she recognized. Then early this morning, Kurt and I were still up in our room, and I heard the video going again. Becca was watching it again. This time she was watching the reception. And all of a sudden we heard her crying...Kurt asked her what why she was crying, and she said becasue of the dancing...it was at the moment when Kurt was dancing with his mom. Awww!!
So, I came down, and sat with her, and we were watching more of it. And I was telling her who people were. She said.."you look so happy mommy...you and daddy are so happy". I just hugged her and held her so tight!!
Then, this afternoon, she came up to me and asked me again if she could watch our "greek" wedding...I asked her what? because I couldn't quite understand what she said, and she asked if she could watch Mommy and Daddys big greek wedding. ha ha ha....what a riot! Never a dull moment around here!!


Here's a picture of them I took the other day playing outside....

0 comments: