So, this morning I had an interesting conversation with Becca. Now, she knows that she isn't allowed to have gum until she is 5yrs old. This has been discussed on numerous occasions, since there is a huge gumball machine at our local favorite resturant. And so far she has been fine with this. However, this morning, she informed me that Jarod, her imaginary friend had gum. And she wanted some too. And she was going on and on...even saying "pleeeeease Mommy....can I have some gum...???" Now I thought to myself..how am I going to explain that Jarod, who isn't seen, has to follow the same rules as my girls do? How do I know if he has gum or not? How do I know if he is going to give it to me, or throw it away when i told him too? I had to explain, once again to Becca, and Jarod, that we cannot have gum until we are 5..(how old is Jarod anyway??), and that he has to follow the rules...and hand over the gum. Becca said he did...but she's 4...... :)

My thoughts about life.


0 comments:
Post a Comment