I love being with my girls. Each day brings a new adventure, new funny stories....new messes :) It's worth it. It's priceless. I think about how my love for them is, when they cry from being hurt, and I just ache, and need to hold them, and make it better, or when they are being sooo cute, and I just laugh, until my eyes are swelling with tears...and the tender moments, like last night with Becca, after Kimmi fell asleep, she asked if we could go in my bed and watch T.V. She wasn't much interested in the Tonight show, I didn't figure she would be, so we turned it off, and we read about 4 books....(of course, she picks the loooongest ones), but that was okay, cause it was a very private, intimate time, that I spent with my daughter...and the way she looked at me, and smiled at me...I was her world for that moment, and I savored every single bit of it. And you know what...that's how God views our time with Him....He laughs at our funny moments, he cries, and his arms ache when we get hurt...and he longs to hold us, and make us feel better. And when we crave intimate time with him, and we solely turn our attention to him, he savors it....I know he must.....And wow.....isn't that so cool!!
I thought so!

My thoughts about life.


0 comments:
Post a Comment