I miss my twin sister. The other day, Becca and Kimmi were each laying on one end of the couch. Their feet met in the middle. They started playing this game, where the went foot to foot, and moved their legs back and forth. It took me back to when me and Kristi were younger, and we played that very same game. Only, we had a name for it, we called it "Wee-Zaahh"....(don't ask), we'd go foot to foot, then move one leg at a time back and forth and say in kinda a sing-songy way, wee-zaahh, wee-zaahh, over and over with each movement, then say stop...and freeze.... It was hilarious. The only problem is....I thought for sure, Kristi and I made that game up!! Now I saw Becca and Kimmi doing it....all these years...huh....I guess I'm starting to see a little of "me and my sister", in my daughters.....

Cool!!!

0 comments: