"Jarod" is becoming quite the little nuisance around here. Yesterday, the girls and I sat down for a "Tea Party", which is now their new favorite thing, and Becca went and used the bathroom. When she returned to the table, I reminded her that she left the light on...instead of going and shutting it off, she informed me that Jarod was in there going potty, and that he needed the light on.
Then ...at dinner, I made her a sandwhich. She then told me that Jarod wanted one too. I told her she could share her's with him...she wasn't about to take that for an answer...she was insisting that he had to have his own, and that I needed to go into the kitchen and make him one...well, needless to say, either Becca shared..or Jarod went hungry..because he wasn't going to get his own sandwhich :) I guess I'm forgiven, because later today, I was reading to the girls, and Becca looked up at me, and told me that Jarod really likes when I read stories to them....hmmmm I wonder who likes it more...Jarod, or my little Becca???

My thoughts about life.


0 comments:
Post a Comment