Those of you who check Kurt's blog..he finally posted :) tee hee hee!!
Last night we got to go to a Passion concert. It was so awesome, 3 hours of praise and worship, with Chris Tomlin, and the Passion worship band...oh, wow...it was great!! Oh, and sorry Becky..I do still have your Passion One Day Live CD...I guess you'll have to make a road trip to great 'ol Cannon Falls to get it back :)
Tonight at church we had a bonfire...it was a beautiful day...and of course, no bonfire is complete without s'mores...I was the most popular girl at the church for about 20 minutes...(I had the chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers).
Becca was coloring her "C" page tonight, and on it was a picture of a cat, and the word cat...they were balloon letters, so she could color them..and we were going over them..."c" "a" "t"...and she said.."that's not a T, that's a cross", and I told her yes it was the same shape as a cross, but on this page it was the letter t, and she then told me..and I quote.."the cross is where God died for us"...I was such a proud mommy...tears in my eyes..yelling for kurt, asking if he heard what she said...telling her she was sooo smart. I love being a mommy!
~ Pr.22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it"

My thoughts about life.


0 comments:
Post a Comment