Oh, that Jarod!! Yesterday, the girls and I were cleaning up their bedroom, because we had home fellowhip groups at our house, and the kid's like to play up there. Since I babysit, there are 2 pack-n-play's set up in their room, for the twins I watch to take naps. Well, the girls like to throw things in them. I have repeatedly told them not to do this, as I was finding little toys, clothes etc, in there. Yesterday, however, I was informed that Becca and Kimmi were not doing this, Jarod was. And in her sweet little innocent 4 year old voice, I was told that she tried to tell him no, but he kept throwing stuff in there.... :) I then informed her to tell Jarod he better not do this anymore...she said he wasn't home!! I give up :)
I'm very excited...tomorrow night I get to go to a concert, it's the Passion worship band, and Chris Tomlin and more...I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!! I sooo need this!!
I took a group of 14 girls ages 10-16 on an overnight retreat the other day. It went great! I stressed the importance of building Godly relationships with each other, and most importantly with the Lord. We also had lot's of fun too, swimming, soaking in the hot tub, karoake, pool, ping-pong, it was lot's of fun! The girls all told me they couldn't wait to do it again. (I admit, niether can I, the hot tub was excellent!)
Well, off to finish Becca's lesson, she is doing the letter "C" today. She is very excited that there are 2 of them in her very own name!! Kimmi is coloring a "C" picture as well, but she is getting cranky! Which I pointed out to them, that cranky begins with "C". :)

My thoughts about life.


0 comments:
Post a Comment