We have started the 40 Days of Purpose at our church. Sunday was the first day. During these next 40 days, everyone in our church will participate together in reading the book "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren. There are daily devotions that each day will help us develop our purpose in this world. To answer that big cosmic question..."What on earth am I here for?" I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what God is going to do in our congregation, but even better than that...what He is going to do in me, and my family!!

I babysit these 2 darling little girls, (twins) they are 2. It's been fun for the girls, Becca just adores being their mother hen.....and I think Kimmi enjoys having someone younger than her to boss around too!! I only watch them 2 days a week for 4 hours each day, but it's been nice having playmates for the girls.

Speaking of the twins...they are here, so I'd better get to playing candyland...I know...rough life :)

0 comments: