Last night was our Halloween alternative party for your neighborhood. It went so good! We had 7 kids come, and their parents. We had such a good time. The kids played games like pin the nose on the pumpkin, I made a bean bag toss, we had a ring toss, a spoon/golfball race, and more...there was lot's of candy, and prizes too. Oh yeah, and we had a Pin`ata. I'm glad we were able to do this for the neighbors.

Of course Becca and Kimmi were just adorable in their outfits...But, we all knew I would say that... :) I put make-up on them, which I've done a little tiny bit here and there, when I've done mine, and they wanted some, but I never really made it show up..but yesterday they had on lipstick and everything...I think Daddy was adjusting to seeing that!! :)

This morning I woke up with a terrible headache, so this is all I'll write for now. Have a good Saturday!!

0 comments: