This morning as I was attempting to lift my eyelids at 7am...my girls were running in to the room lifting my blinds...yelling excitedly.."It's winter..it's winter..look Mommy...SNOW!!!" They wanted to go out right now, and make a snowman..Mind you...I was still trying to wipe the sleep from my eyes and they are talking about snowmen....

So, winter has arrived, a little to early for my taste. I hate snow...I only like it on Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day..and then it can all melt and go away...I truly didn't expect it this early.

We got up, and I was able to convince them that we needed to go buy boots before we could build snowmen... :) Yeah...I get to be warmer a little longer!! I did venture out in the cold though, and take them to the community center to play during Open Gym. We had never been there before, and the girls had a blast. There were balls, and scooters, and big wheels, and cars, and little tricycles, and play hut tents, and a balance beam..they were so excited. I got to visit with some other mom's. It was fun for all 3 of us..I can't wait to go again, and I know they can't either!! The biggest bonus..with all that running around, they should be ready for a really good nap :)

0 comments: