We have a new arrival at the Fuhrman house...no, not a baby....a dog! We have taken in my Mom's dog, Burton. He is 2yrs old, and has a mix of breeds in him..some beagle for sure...and others....The girls are absolutely crazy about him, I'm not so sure I can say the same about the cat :) Malorie has kept herself hidden pretty much today, and mostly yesterday...but she has surfaced a little, and would stay out longer, but the dog chases her away...i'm sure they'll be the best of friends before too long.
I'm making our favorite dinner tonight...Tacos!! So...i'm going to get that started....and I need to get the girls out of the dog kennel...I don't know what the facination is for them with that thing...it's just a cage :) hmmmm....do I really want to get them out?? Just kidding!

My thoughts about life.


0 comments:
Post a Comment