Subject: Strategic Change
A blind man sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet
and a
sign that read: "I am
blind, please help".
A creative publicist was walking by him and stopped to observe he
only
had
a few coins in his hat.
He dropped a few more coins into his hat and without saying
anything,
took
the sign, turned it
around, and wrote on it.
He placed the sign by the blind man's feet and left.
That afternoon the creative publicist returned by the blind man and
noticed that his hat was full
of bills and coins. The blind man recognized his footsteps and
asked if
it
was him who had
re-written his sign and he wanted to know what did he write on it?
The
publicist responded:
"Nothing that was not true, I just rewrote your sign differently".
He smiled and went on his way. The blind man never knew but his
new
sign
read: "TODAY IS SPRING
AND I CANNOT SEE IT".
Change your strategy when something does not go your way. Present
yourself
in a different way when
things are not working out. A change in outlook can turn your life
around.
and a
sign that read: "I am
blind, please help".
A creative publicist was walking by him and stopped to observe he
only
had
a few coins in his hat.
He dropped a few more coins into his hat and without saying
anything,
took
the sign, turned it
around, and wrote on it.
He placed the sign by the blind man's feet and left.
That afternoon the creative publicist returned by the blind man and
noticed that his hat was full
of bills and coins. The blind man recognized his footsteps and
asked if
it
was him who had
re-written his sign and he wanted to know what did he write on it?
The
publicist responded:
"Nothing that was not true, I just rewrote your sign differently".
He smiled and went on his way. The blind man never knew but his
new
sign
read: "TODAY IS SPRING
AND I CANNOT SEE IT".
Change your strategy when something does not go your way. Present
yourself
in a different way when
things are not working out. A change in outlook can turn your life
around.



0 comments:
Post a Comment