My Becca turns "5" next week....what a milestone. I can't believe that I have been a mother that long. It's amazing and surreal! Part of me is so proud of her independance, and yet the other part wants to keep her small...my baby....!

Just this morning, she was up before me, and fixed her own breakfast...cereal with milk...and a glass of chocolate milk...I couldn't believe it...she just looked up at me, with such a huge smile...she said "I did it ALL by myself, Mommy!". Yup...she did...!

The last 2 days they have really been fighting with each other. We've been pretty lucky in the sibling rivalry area...but for some reason, this week, they are doing anything, and everything possible to get on each other's nerves...and mine too. I'm sure we'll deal with it, along with everything else that come's along.

Nothing else is really new and exciting right now....Kurt and I are in the process of House Hunting. We've looked at a few so far...we are looking at another one tomorrow...please pray for us on this quest...!!

Well....time to break up another argument :)

0 comments: