I think that I'm finally going to get back into a routine, and start blogging again, and wham....another long stretch goes by before I know it! Sorry!!
We had a peak at spring last week...oh my goodness, it was wonderful outside!! We spent time at the park, the girls rode their bikes, we've almost gone through our first package of sidewalk chalk..it's been great!!
I have to share this compliment I received...do you watch American Idol? If not..you won't get this......after church last sunday, one of our newer families and I were talking. Their daughter, probably a middle schooler, said to me..."you are a good singer", and I said.."Oh, thank you"...and she said back to me, "You know, if you were on American Idol, Simon would send you to Hollywood!!" Of course...those of you who know who Simon is, know what a HUGE compliment this is....so I hugged her, and asked her if I could take her home :) I was floored!! Definitely a confidence booster!
I know that there are tons of stories about the girls...but with my oh so great memory...I can't remember them now that I sit here to type....another reason I need to do this daily!!!
Well, the natives are getting restless...so I'm not going to get to try and sum up that last few days....it's lunch time!! Have a great day!!

My thoughts about life.


0 comments:
Post a Comment