Who do you go to for help?

When a my daughters are sick, or get hurt and need loving...who do they turn to? Me...their Mommy. Why? Because I've been their comforter since the moment they arrived...I've kissed their boo-boo's...I've held them when they were sick...I've rolled around on the floor with them, when they need my attention...so they KNOW that they can come to me...for anything....anytime......


Our God is much the same way. He loves to assist us when we need help, and He loves to be needed. No one possesses more knowledge or experience than God does, so He is the perfect source to turn to when we need help. His willingness to give knows no bounds, so there is never a time when He will be unavailable. Turn to God in time of need. He will always help those who love Him.

I know that I tend to go to "people" for help first...if I'm sick...I go to the Dr., or if I'm feeling hurt or emotional..or whatever it is that sometimes make women need attention..I turn to Kurt...or when I don't understand something spiritual...I turn to my pastor....when really...I can turn to the Lord first...every single time!! I'm glad that HE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME!!

0 comments: