Last night, the girls and I were playing on my bed. We were kinda tickling each other, when I laid down, on my back and shut my eyes...Kimmi crawled on my legs, and said "I love you"..and so I said to her..."I love YOU"...and not to be outdone, Becca climbed a little above Kimmi, on my stomach, and said "I love you too", and so I said to her.."I love You"..and Kimmi jumped up, and climbed on to my chest and said again "I love You"..and on and on it went until they were both right in my face, trying to be closer than the other one, and louder than the other one... What a sight that must have been, the three of us yelling "I love You's" to each other at the top of our lungs..and we finally just collapsed in laughter. It was really fun!!
They were just simply enjoying expressing their love to me, (or they were just trying to "one-up" each other), and having fun...and that's how I want it to be with me and God...I want to shout out how much I love him..and make sure that He hears me! Smiles and giggles and all!!

0 comments: